A program designed to create opportunities for you to retain patients, while earning more revenue for your practice.
Approximately 48.3 percent of the U.S. adult population has some type of vision insurance¹, leaving 51.7% uninsured. As a trusted and valued doctor focused on patient care, you can make an immediate impact on the lives of your uninsured patients by connecting them to affordable vision coverage. By participating in the VSP Individual Vision Plans Doctor Program, you can earn an advertising payment every time you share VSP Individual Vision Plans with your uninsured patients. Practices participating in the VSP Vision™ Premier Program at the Platinum and Gold levels earn $8 ad payments and all other network practices earn $5 payments.
Educate a patient about the benefits of a VSP Individual Vision Plan online or in your office.
Patient clicks on the Individual Vision Plan ad on your practice’s website or Facebook page, or calls VSP to learn more.
Patient either lands on the application page online or starts an application over the phone.
Practice receives the appropriate payment via email ($8 for practices with Platinum or Gold status in the VSP Vision Premier program and $5 for all other network practices).
Learn more how Dr. Winnick leverages the VSP Individual Vision Plans Doctor Program in his practice.
1. The Vision Council (VisionWatch U.S. Optical Industry Report Card, March 2021)
2. Post-claim satisfaction survey of Individual Vision Plan patients, YTD 2021
3. Purchase of a VSP Individual Vision Plan isn’t required to receive the advertising payment. You must be a member of the VSP Individual Vision Plans Doctor Program and have an active IP website banner in place to earn advertising credits.