Premier Edge >
Marketing Support >
Marketing 101 >
Tips on Staying Connected Digitally to Patients During COVID
Are your patients looking for support and ways to stay on top of their vision health? Consider using your social media accounts as a reliable resource to help them stay connected and engaged.
Leverage the following tips to stay engaged with patients digitally:
· Keep your social media up to date. Posting frequently on your social media account is always important. Try sharing an Instagram story or post each day to let your patients know they can rely on your social media page for any updates. This will not only help build a loyal following but can also assist in reaching potential new patients.
· Share positive and uplifting content. Your patients will enjoy seeing fun and engaging posts about your practice and staff. Share a staff member highlight once a month or photos of staff outings!
· Helping in the community. Post Facebook Live or Instagram Live videos sharing how your practice is volunteering and collaborating with other small businesses in the community. Ask your followers for recommendations on how everyone else can support the community too!
· Highlight a human connection. Share fun screenshots from video conferences and post eye health videos on social media featuring your optometrists. Posting eye health videos on your social media allows you to connect with your patients and followers as well as providing them with helpful tools to take control of their vision health at home. Check out these recent Ask An Eye Doc videos from VSP Vision Care for inspiration.
· Interact with patients. Connect with your patients via your social posts by asking them questions. You can ask them to share their favorite recipes, a local gym online class recommendation, or the latest movie or show they streamed.